The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

"WHY IS A MUSIC SUBGENRE THAT WAS BORN IN THE STREETS ACTUALLY COMING FROM THE MOUTHS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE FROM THE STREETS?" what a joke.

Because rap didn't exist before gangsterism took over and became a subgenre. In one fell swoop, TechnicallyBraindead just erased like 20 years of hip hop history. :lol:

Btw the west coast has far better rappers, especially in the "storytelling" aspect that you tried to mention earlier

Entirely subjective.

You have such low standards in everything .... music, movies, etc. Sad. Truly a simpleton.

You're right, my standards are so low that I actually prefer it when a rapper isn't criminally complicit in the stories they tell. :rolleyes:

i smell desperation.

Get the dick out of your mouth then... :D

And speaking of posers who talk about things they don't know about, how do you justify saying my hip hop lists were garbage when you and I both know you probably haven't even heard half of what I listed? Especially considering a large portion of it is from the east-coast and you clearly don't like and therefore don't buy or listen to hip hop from the east-coast?

I caught you in a lie lmao.

what? :lol: Are you under the impression that i haven't heard or listen to any east coast rap? lmfao. I probably have more CD's form east coast rappers than you do in your entire collection. And im even willing to take pictures if you want to compare. And then we can truly see how many of those albums you actually own.

And again are you implying that the rap that was born on the east coast wasn't born in the streets? :lol: And your ignorance aside, west coast hip-hop is the truest form or RAPPING and is a real representation of what like is actually like in the ghettoes out here. But what would you know, you like fantasy hip-hop lmao its "RAPING AND SLANGING DRUGS" music no? lulz

Get the dick out of your mouth then... :D
I think that stank is coming from your bloody tampon, babe

what? :lol: Are you under the impression that i haven't heard or listen to any east coast rap? lmfao.

No dummy. Hearing some/many =/= hearing all the specific albums I listed that you called [insert mean words here].

I probably have more CD's form east coast rappers than you do in your entire collection. And im even willing to take pictures if you want to compare. And then we can truly see how many of those albums you actually own.

Feel free to take pictures of whatever you like lmao I already rejected to play your faggoty games and you aren't good enough to rope me into going against that. :lol:

For the record, majority of my music collection is on cassette not CD. I sold my entire CD collection and even mentioned doing so in GMD, probably multiple times, nearly two years ago. Surprised your iron memory doesn't seem to have that knowledge stored away. The vast majority of my CDs were ripped to my PC before selling them all, except for a portion of CDs that are either impossible to get on tape or were precious enough to keep just because reasons.

I kept all my Manilla Road, Slough Feg, Cirith Ungol, Pagan Altar, Voivod, Bolt Thrower etc, as in my favourite bands generally speaking.

And again are you implying that the rap that was born on the east coast wasn't born in the streets? :lol: And your ignorance aside, west coast hip-hop is the truest form or RAPPING and is a real representation of what like is actually like in the ghettoes out here. But what would you know, you like fantasy hip-hop lmao its "RAPING AND SLANGING DRUGS" music no? lulz

No I know how rap was created, formed etc. I'm saying that you don't have to be a criminal to be a rapper from the streets and the first 20 years of hip hop was inhabited by people who tried to put positive messages into the streets and into the culture and people, as opposed to the dumb thugged out gang member retards you worship as real rap. :lol:

I think that stank is coming from your bloody tampon, babe

I collect them.

And speaking of posers who talk about things they don't know about

as opposed to the dumb thugged out gang member retards you worship as real rap. :lol:

LOL!

Quick, name me 5 "gang member" rappers that i "worship".

I collect them.
Maybe you should make a rap song about that collection

No dummy. Hearing some/many =/= hearing all the specific albums I listed that you called [insert mean words here].

Feel free to take pictures of whatever you like lmao I already rejected to play your faggoty games and you aren't good enough to rope me into going against that. :lol:

For the record, majority of my music collection is on cassette not CD. I sold my entire CD collection and even mentioned doing so in GMD, probably multiple times, nearly two years ago. Surprised your iron memory doesn't seem to have that knowledge stored away. The vast majority of my CDs were ripped to my PC before selling them all, except for a portion of CDs that are either impossible to get on tape or were precious enough to keep just because reasons.

I kept all my Manilla Road, Slough Feg, Cirith Ungol, Pagan Altar, Voivod, Bolt Thrower etc, as in my favourite bands generally speaking. bla bla bla yadda yadda yadda
tenor.gif

Koopsta Knicca rules, I was just wondering what you meant by "go the hardest" because I've never really known Memphis rappers to be especially lyrical or technical or anything.

I like pure microphone annihilation:

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal
DOOM will always be a top favourite of mine, I love the way his mind works. Monsta Island Czars, King Geedorah and the first Viktor Vaughn albums are also really good.

"Retarded in real life, on the mic Rain Man." :lol:

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal