The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

Listening Genesis - Land of Confusion. Absolutely brilliant stuff.
Invisible Touch is pretty much a masterpiece and this is coming from someone who worships the early albums. Not to go all Patrick Bateman, but it really is great. The mega hits are the personification of perfect pop songwriting (the title track especially. Gets in your head like the girl it's about) while songs like "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight", "Domino" and "The Brazilian" prove they never lost their more ambitious side. "In Too Deep" is one of the most lush 80's ballads and "Anything She Does" is such a great deep cut. Fight me, Collins haters.

Invisible Touch is pretty much a masterpiece and this is coming from someone who worships the early albums. Not to go all Patrick Bateman, but it really is great. The mega hits are the personification of perfect pop songwriting (the title track especially. Gets in your head like the girl it's about) while songs like "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight", "Domino" and "The Brazilian" prove they never lost their more ambitious side. "In Too Deep" is one of the most lush 80's ballads and "Anything She Does" is such a great deep cut. Fight me, Collins haters.
When they got bored of schooling people on progressive rock, they went to school the whole pop scene. Flawless performance, sound and songwriting. The chorus on Land is masterful.

The only one I've heard so far is Hand. Cannot. Erase. and I really enjoy that album. Not sure if im interested enough to delve further though..

They're very different. Hand.Cannot.Erase is very introspective with a fair bit of indie pop influence. The Raven That Refused to Sing was made with a different band (an even better collection of musicians than Porcupine Tree) at a time when Wilson was heavily listening to early King Crimson. It's his best balls-out prog rock epic.

I used to quite like a few Muse songs, even though they’re often a second rate Radiohead or whatever. This used to be one of my favourites.

Frustrating band regardless. I like or at least used to like a few tracks from their second and third album, but even those are uneven and filled with songs I don’t like at all. Everything after the third album is basically garbage from what I’ve heard.