The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

So here's the compilation my girlfriend just sent me. It's pretty enjoyable. But it will take a while to get used to this more up-beat style of music.

Picture1-8.png

Haha, that reminds me that I owe you a compilation of non-metal music. I'll get right on that.

I'm pretty sure that I already said that I decided not to make one for you out of laziness and because I dislike you and all of the bands you listed as an example of your music taste.

Omni once made me a mix. I liked it, but not her.

Everyone should check out the new Dirty Projectors. There is some serious depth and detail in this stuff; I was surprised to see such technical skill in this album with some the guitar and symphonic elements. The vocal melodies are strange, not pretty but not ugly while still sounding upbeat. Check it out.

So here's the compilation my girlfriend just sent me. It's pretty enjoyable. But it will take a while to get used to this more up-beat style of music.

Picture1-8.png

don't people who listen to Oi! have bald heads and tatoos of swastikas on their foreheads?

whatever turns you on.

4skins > cock sparrer

The music list is identical to a lot of girls I've ran into over the years, who are also identical otherwise, and they aren't bald and aren't Nazis, they're just slightly intellectual, slightly irritating people who will like just about anything that is somehow connected to the world of 'real punk' and 'real indie', but no other type of music at all.

Picture1-8.png
Boston Hardcore? Punk Cabaret? I think she made up those genres.

Also, any of you bitches into Clutch?

Also, any of you bitches into Clutch?

RIBONUCLEIC ACID FREAK OUT
THE POWER OF PRAYER
LONG HALLS OF SCIENCE
AND ALL THE LUNATICS COMMITTED THERE

ROBOT LORDS OF TOKYO
SMILE, TASTE KITTENS
DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT THE ROYAL HUNTING GROUNDS
ARE ALWAYS FORBIDDEN?

RIBONUCLEIC ACID FREAK OUT
THE POWER OF PRAYER
LONG HALLS OF SCIENCE
AND ALL THE LUNATICS COMMITTED THERE

ROBOT LORDS OF TOKYO
SMILE, TASTE KITTENS
DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT THE ROYAL HUNTING GROUNDS
ARE ALWAYS FORBIDDEN?
lol 10001110101 is an awesome song. Rock and Roll Outlaw has to be my favorite though.

Yeah that one fuckin' rules too. I love most of the stuff off the s/t, Elephant Riders, and Robot Hive / Exodus.

What an awesome band.

Too awesome and they are so underappreciated.

Alice In Chains, anyone?

There are a lot of people here who love Alice in Chains (myself included). We've already had a million threads discussing them though. You probably missed the boat on those.

Alice In Chains rule. I pretty much have their whole discography. I occasionally go on a binge now and then.