The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

omgz we're rec-ing Magma omgzzzzzzhyeryhth

Pathetic selection on YouTube. :cry: but let's see what I can do..

All live clips.

DE FUTURA

MEKANIK KOMMANDOH

KOHNTARKOSZ (part 2..with bits of K.A.)

Last edited by a moderator:
So here's the compilation my girlfriend just sent me. It's pretty enjoyable. But it will take a while to get used to this more up-beat style of music.

Picture1-8.png

I used to love Rancid. If you like old-school traditional punk, And Out Come the Wolves is a great record to own. I've since outgrown that phase, but it still has a place in my heart.

Just recently rediscovered my love for The Moody Blues:

Jesus Christ, how much cocaine do you have to be on to pull off what James Brown did? :zombie:

that Magma rules. Zeph, you should really look into some crust punk, its a big influence on the black n roll scene.

Well, I don't like you, but this is a good idea. Crust punk is excellent if you check out the right bands; some of the bands are quality but some can be terrible. You might like Insect Warfare and the early London bands.

Crust and crusty grind. <3

I need more dark sounding classical music like some of Holst/Sibelius/Vaughan Williams/Allan Pettersson.

Please help me guiez. ur my obi one.

Axegrinder, Martyrdod, Disfear, Skitsystem, Antisect, No Security, Heresy fuckyeah *circle pits till feet die*

Any of ya'll who like Martyrdod should check out Agrimonia too. I think it's some of the same guys. Sludgier/doomier and shit. So win.

I have been digging Cage and Shostakovic a lot. Vastly different composers, but still very good.

i love this interview :lol:, he's so gacked up

That is fucked up :lol:

I like how the reporter tries to take him seriously even when he's just rambling off the titles of his songs. What a drug-addled jackass.