The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

They're better than shit like Leftover Crack.

How? Leftover Crack's songs are so much more raw and passionate; they give real reasons and ideas while Rage Against The Machine simply handed their faux-leftist ideas to the MTV crowd. If anything, RATM just sugar-coated their message and did stupid guitar effects over simple hard rock songs. I will give it to them that they are better than most bands in the mainstream during that era, but they are certainly not worthy of much praise.

Btw, this is a discussion so don't respond with bullshit name-calling.

Choking Victim is good, you faggots

but I would listen to RATM over CV all the time

LoC is so much better, though, which is saying a lot.

How the West Was Won is probably their best official live recording. That was pretty much their peak, and the setlist was very awesome. The album cover is also awesome.

HTTWW was great because you got to see some of their recent work off of Physical Graffiti(the best Zep album imo) and Presence. TSRTS is an absolute classic tho', Since I've Been Loving You, No Quarter, and TSRTS are so awesome on there.

HTTWW was great because you got to see some of their recent work off of Physical Graffiti(the best Zep album imo) and Presence. TSRTS is an absolute classic tho', Since I've Been Loving You, No Quarter, and TSRTS are so awesome on there.

Too many unremarkable songs on Graffiti to call it the best, but it does have some of their best songs.

I'd say the debut was their best album overall. Pretty much every single song on there is unbelievably good, except maybe "Your Time Is Gonna Come".

I need to listen to some of their live albums.

"Ten Years Gone" is pretty mindblowing. I don't remember much about the other two.

@Ozz: yeah, same here. It's been a good two years or so since I really indulged in some Zeppelin.