The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

So from Tears for Fears I should be getting the greatest hits compilation or something?

Dunno anything about Talking(floating:p) Heads either, but they're very popular on RYM.

What about Funkadelic and Television?

Ah, there's so much to check out.

So from Tears for Fears I should be getting the greatest hits compilation or something?

Dunno anything about Talking(floating:p) Heads either, but they're very popular on RYM.

What about Funkadelic and Television?

Ah, there's so much to check out.

Yeah, I would recommend a greatest hits comp over an album if you haven't heard them much.

I would suggest Shout: The Very Best of Tears For Fears.

@Krampus I'll check out the Armoury Show album sometime, it sounds pretty cool!

Do any of you'll listen to Edu Ardanuy? An amazing guitarist from vitorland. I've been listening to his stuff lately especially some stuff with Keiko Loureiro.

After a long hiatus I'm on a guitar worship trip lately.

Anybody into krautrock? I've been getting back into my old Tangerine Dream CDs lately. Other noteworthy artists: Popol Vuh (especially their soundtrack for Aguirre, the Wrath of God), Klaus Schulze, and Ash Ra Tempel. I forgot how amazing some of this stuff was.

@ Krampus - I'm not sure actually because he doesn't really play Neoclassical shred guitar a la Cacophony though he is technically brilliant enough. His feel is incredible really, that has to be the underlying facet of his work. It's like Eric Johson if he was born a decade later. You have to check it out.

@Cythraul - I used to listen to Kraftwerk a long time back and got back into it recently. Popol Vuh was really awesome I agree.

I can't do Neu! or Can. Krautrock is not my genre of choice.

I really like Grauzone, who are somewhat of a bridge between Krautrock and post-punk/new wave.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShZJMNEaPfE&feature=related[/ame]

That's Edu Ardanuy. I really like this song and he's improvised like crazy as compared to the studio version.