The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

One of the greatest albums of all time.

marilyn_manson_antichrist_superstar_a1.jpg

I agree, I love that fucking album. The nostalgic memories of my middle school years linked to this album are priceless.

You can like whatever you want

You say this now...

...but when you're Deron's right hand man, dealing punishment from atop the dais by the throne of MOD, you'll unleash an inquisition against indecent musical taste upon us all!!!

Cookie: "What forms of music do you enjoy?"

Innocent music listener: "I like the usual stuff; you know, slam, brutal death, depressive bm, punk, harsh noise... Really! I mean, they're very appealing musical styles, and I find their element of discordance very capricious and liberating."

Cookie: "Hmmm... discordance... capricious... liberating... this sounds like the vocabulary... of a progressive music fan! Take him away!"

IML: "Noooooo!"

I love me sum Jazz Fusion, but mostly I don't venture far from the main ones:i.e. Mahavishnu Orchestra, Return To Forever and Miles Davis's Bitches Brew ( which I share an extreme love for, with some members of this board)

Also, on th Topic of Jazz in general, Imma be seeing Pat Methany May 1st! yay me

ALSO recently got into the Strokes

I need some fusion, but nothing too confusing. Basically, something drumming propelleld with easily graspable transitions and uh, convenient pacing.

yeah panzer. what did happen with that jazz topic, do you remember?

In a silent way and bitches brew are two of the best miles works, no doubt.

Darkbliss, try something from Gambale.

i think you'll enjoy this:

untitled.bmp

dance/electro/etc: Major Lazer, Eric Prydz (lol), Capsule (REALLY GOOD RECOMMEND, from Japan), lots of horrible Italo disco (Radiorama, Ken Laszlo, Scotch, Miko Mission)