The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

As for as anything in the Electronic music direction, I love Burial, Aohex Twin, Four Tet, Murcof and Underworld. I listen to so damn much of it, but those are my fav's right now. And on that topic as well, there's this guy from Kelowna named Datsik, whos getting really big. He does that whomp-whomp-whomp Dubstep. Fuck it pisses me off, load O SHIT

Been getting into NoMeansNo lately. Really like "Why do they call me Mr. Happy?"

Tranceheads are SO ANNOYING though. OMG I LOVE TRAAAAAAANCE PAUL VAN DYK IS GOOOOOOOOOD etc. That being said, I did watch 3 hours of live Tiesto on a flight to Amsterdam once so I'd better shut up.

When it comes to electronic dance music I can't go wrong with house, dirty electro house, dirty electro, anything like that. Basically anyone who mixes Major Lazer into their set.

trance is the worst fucking music in the world lol. boring rhythmically and cheesy melodically. white people ruin everything.

heres some cool electro funk

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I know you were probably being flippant, but I wouldn't put it past you to seriously hold douchey views.