The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

:lol: I sharted myself once because of laxitives. The only reason i took the laxitives was because i had a bad batch of protein powder that plugged my ass up for 3 days. I remember trying to play it off the whole night because people were all "what stinks like shit".

:lol:

I remember one time in high school I'd unknowingly stepped in my dog's shit in the front yard before catching the bus, and I went around for the whole day with this nasty smell following me around without knowing why the hell it was there. In one of my classes, the guy in front of me asked around at one point, "What's that smell? ...It smells like a truck stop."

It was only when I got back home that I thought to check my shoes, and sure enough there was a big patch of shit stuck to the bottom of one. What a terrible experience.

i remember once at school,in class this kid just got up out of his chair and took off,we looked out the window to see him pissbolting down the street,the dude never even told the teacher he was going,found out the next day that he'd shit himself,poor old wazza

Using one of the classroom computers. Been listening to music and stuff on here since my computer got taken away.

I got shit hammered last night & woke up too late to make it to work on time. I actually woke up after my shift was supposed to start. Fuck, I'm at work & I still feel kinda drunk.

Drinking coffee. I was just thinking this section of the forum would be a good place for Bill Gates to sign up and post at.