The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I wish I was not allergic to cats. My buddy just got a new cat and it kicks ass, but I can't go near it without getting all sneezy and itchy and whatnot. Bummer for me.

I wish I was not allergic to cats. My buddy just got a new cat and it kicks ass, but I can't go near it without getting all sneezy and itchy and whatnot. Bummer for me.

That sucks. Love cats myself but I can't have any right now. It's crazy enough in this tiny house with three dogs!

I'm listening to all the new music I've recently acquired. Then I have tons of art to do which is going to consume the rest of my weekend. Boo. :(

Drinking coffee too but it's 0:35 here. I'm drunk and I'll watřch theYOUTUBE channell!§

Who was it here that mentioned losing their shitted pants? Onder, I think?

Greatest story I've ever read on these boards.

Yeah that was me. We were in a concert of a electronic/jazz band called HI-FI with my friend it was a long party. I don't remember much but I know that when I came back home, I've fucking shitted my pants and I know it hundred percent sure. I remember it like it was now. I was like coming to a toilet but I didn't fucking make it. Next I woke up and I was fucking looking for my pants and I've never fucking found them and I know they must've been either in the kitchen or in my fucking room and they're fucking nowhere!!! I've never fucking found them man!!"!

PS: Let's all watch the youtube channel I'm drunk and lets have some fun together!!

I was rly high one time and shat alittle in my pants and it dripped down my leg onto the floor. There's nothing worse than cleaning especially as high as I was.