The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sitting at home, sipping a cup of tea, listening to christmas music in the knowledge I have no more assignment to do because it's finally handed in. I might finally play Hitman 2. Bought it about a month ago and never got around to installing it.

At work, filling out an Excel sheet with charges from the company phone bills for my boss to analyse. It's kind of bizarre seeing a monthly bill that's over 50 pages long.

Just dicking around right now, trying to avoid doing work in Media arts class if at all possible.

Hey cool I do this in literally every art class when I have nothing to do! Welcome to the club.

I just signed up for classes for Fall 09.

-Quantitative Reasoning (moar liek algebra; I need to satisfy a one semester math requirement though)

-Exploring the Universe + lab (moar liek rudimentary physics; see above for reasoning; I need lab science)

-Macroeconomics w/ all my friends

-The Short Story (with the best English teacher I've ever had)

-Typography (my only art class?!?!?!?!)

-Exploring the Universe

That's the lamest name for a course ever.

Well, iirc there is a dummy physics course at VCU called "Wonders of Technology", so that might edge yours out.

I just picture the class being taught by one of those guys who does narrations on The Learning Channel or Discovery, and the lectures consisting entirely of scripts from those shows. Complete with cheesy muzak being played through the speakers of the classroom.

Nothing. A friend and I are revamping our old school DM project Satans Henchmen(we recorded a 4 track demo with 5 songs in 2007). I played guitar and he played drums and than he started focusing more on playing guitar forming a doom metal project with 1,2 other people and than recently told me he was writing old school DM riffs so have been working on my own riffs and am probably going over later with my Gear. We're going to set up our shit in his parents big ass garage where drums and bass are already set up with an 8 track and basically handle all the instruments and vocals.

We're basically influenced purely by old school DM like morbid angel,celtic frost,posseseed,death,entombed,dismember,sorcery, all the old school Swedish DM acts etc.. and thrash bands like Slayer,Metallica,Destruction,Sodom,Kreator, and Sabbat.

I think if we record ot will turn out pretty cool.

I've enjoyed my personal financial planning class this semester. It's pretty much just a long list of good advice, and it makes learning about money interesting. Between that and following the financial crisis fairly closely, I feel I've become much more economically aware in the past few months.

Nothing. Nuns Have No Fun

C. U. N. T. that's what you are, you're C. U. N. T. yeah!

Just got back from work. There was a wine tasting, so I had to stay an extra hour. From 3:30 to 10. Then before that, I had school. Been a long fucking day. Oh and between school and work, I smoked a couple bowls with my friend.