The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Reading some of the comments on Atheist's And the Psychic saw, live at wacken, on youtube.
this band sucks dick. Hip hop has taken over so they aren't making as much money. and even if this was the rock era, Styx, rolling stones and beatles owns this gay band. man this band sucks dick
well actually many people do. Atheist doesn't have their own magazine, like rolling stone. they don't make that great money. the outcome of popularity = more money. I rest my case.
:lol:

So I'm in mixed mood today. My computer died so I'm at my grandma's, she has faster internet anyway. But the good news is I'm going to Athens this weekend and I have loads of money for three days! I don't think I can spend so much just on drinking so I've found a fucking black and death metal record shop in the centre of Athens yay! I really really hope it's gonna be fucking open at Saturdays. If not then I'll break in and steal everything.

Being amused by the fact that I predicted Home Depot (HD) to go to below 20 bucks a share in one of my classes senior year using certain growth assumptions and it's sitting a bit above 20 right now. I'll have to check out the EV spreadsheet when I get home