The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

we'll see. one things for sure though. if i do go to MDF again, i'm going to disney world again too.

and speaking of disney, IM GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!! xxxmas at disneyland, fuck yeah
~gR~

Honestly, I'd prefer if you stay out of Florida (where Disney World is obviously) on the small chance that I'd wind up seeing you. Also, you said Disney World followed shortly by Disneyland, so are you talking about both of them or are you one of those people who don't realize they're too different places?

You should be banned.

Yet I've done absolutely nothing wrong, so idk :lol:

Enjoying a battle discussion with Death Aflame, but needing to go to bed soon. I'm on the job with my father tomorrow, tuning a pipe organ. The money I make will go directly into the cash register at Newbury Comics.

Honestly, I'd prefer if you stay out of Florida (where Disney World is obviously) on the small chance that I'd wind up seeing you. Also, you said Disney World followed shortly by Disneyland, so are you talking about both of them or are you one of those people who don't realize they're too different places?

i know the difference

i'm going to disneyland anaheim for xmas. i went to disneyworld in may before mdf.

ive also been to disney paris and tokyo disney
~gR~

Yet I've done absolutely nothing wrong, so idk :lol:

I love how you flagrantly insult someone for no reason in the same post that you say you do absolutely nothing wrong.

Tryin to chillax. I'm stressin bout money n junk and havin trouble with gettin a job. And for some reason the baby keeps wakin up screaming. I wonder if he has nightmares?

Forrest: Earl, what's going on?

Earl: Coons are tryin' to get into school.

Forrest: Coons? When racoons try to get on our back porch, Momma just chase 'em off with a broom.

Earl: Not racoons, you idiot, niggas. And they want to go to school with us.

Forrest: With us? They do?