The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

i'm great sexy thing

right on. you must post pictures. and more of yourself would be great too hehehe
~gR~

I shall post pictures of the tat when I get it tomorrow. I am really excited now! Only dilemma is that my engagement party is tomorrow night so I'm going to be rushing around like a blue-arsed fly trying to get organised.

Right now I am drinking tea and enjoying the peace and quiet as the Managers are away to the cricket!

I shall post pictures of the tat when I get it tomorrow. I am really excited now! Only dilemma is that my engagement party is tomorrow night so I'm going to be rushing around like a blue-arsed fly trying to get organised.

Right now I am drinking tea and enjoying the peace and quiet as the Managers are away to the cricket!

engagement?! my dreams are crushed...

be careful with the bandage and putting on your dress, you could stain it. youll be leaking ink for a couple hours
~gR~

engagement?! my dreams are crushed...

be careful with the bandage and putting on your dress, you could stain it. youll be leaking ink for a couple hours
~gR~

Yeah Johnathon decided he was going to do something stupid and propose to a dragon like me! :lol:
There there, you'll always have Nuncheon's affection dear ;). Speaking of Nunch, where is she?

Already sorted that problem, my dress is a halter neck :)

no idea where she is. even sent her a message on myspace, got no reply. i miss her

dragons are totally epic \m/
~gR~

Just finished dinner and desert with the family, and afterward I had a very philosophical discussion with my uncle, in which we concluded that the human race is a plague of existence.

Boozin' it up... if you can't kill yourself there's drugs booze and smokes and they'll kill ya!.

Still boozin!!. A friend and I jammed a few days ago and it was not working and calls me is all like what the hell you can play guitar much better and called me a procrastinator. I'm not the one who wants to jam and the person never writes any riffs/songs and expects me to which is why I don't jam. fuck off

I'm just about sick of this douchebag.

Just woke up from a vivid but not terribly interesting dream a few minutes ago, and now feel like dicking around on the comp instead of sleeping more, so I'm currently re-downloading the Eve Online client for my laptop.