The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm writing a brutal death song. I have been challenged by my vocalist to write something brutal and technical cuz I said that Deeds of Flesh-"Crown of Souls" doesn't sound as brutal as it could. So he said I couldn't do better. But I am already. 4 riffs in a half hour.

Recovering from a late night model abusing session. It's not as exciting or perverse as it sounds. Cannibalcorpse (the poster) got me into it then fucked off.

That fucking sucks.

Just woke up. Listening to At The Gates. Gonna go help with breakfast. Sister and boyfriend are here. Yeah..

it was too funny.

have you seen the extras on the DVDs? funny but depressing at the same time. the editors wouldnt let them do any of the really funny stuff, for fear of offending people...
~gR~

GFAD I will make you a sandwich if you promise to actually eat it when I send it to you in the mail. You do realize it may look rather unappetizing by that point, however.

GFAD I will make you a sandwich if you promise to actually eat it when I send it to you in the mail. You do realize it may look rather unappetizing by that point, however.

No, go over and make him a fresh sandwich.