The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Someone heard I like listening to music, so they put an itunes in my itunes. So, I'm listening to music while I'm listening to music.

probably 10 hours

That would be very nice.

You know what sucks? When you get about an hour into the process and have to stop to move everything back because you forgot that your new drive was pre-formatted to FAT32. Ordinarily this wouldn't be a problem at all but FAT32 has a maximum file size of 4GB which is really flamboyantly gay on a 1TB drive. NTFS here I come.

Mathiäs;7847759 said:
Listening to Yes, getting pumped for the Yes concert tonight :D

Yes are weird for me. Most of it's kinda dull but then there are these moments that are absolutely brilliant. And there's a bunch in every song, too, just separated by dull bits.

Mathiäs;7847759 said:
Listening to Yes, getting pumped for the Yes concert tonight :D

Let me know how it was!

Currently drinking Creatine and listening to Evocation, about to head off for bed.

Jesus fucking Christ it was amazing. They played all of Close to the Edge and everything. Sound was perfect, too. Squire and Howe and gods.

Yes are weird for me. Most of it's kinda dull but then there are these moments that are absolutely brilliant. And there's a bunch in every song, too, just separated by dull bits.

There aren't many dull parts, listen better.

Mathiäs;7848894 said:
Jesus fucking Christ it was amazing. They played all of Close to the Edge and everything. Sound was perfect, too. Squire and Howe and gods.

There aren't many dull parts, listen better.

:worship:

Did they play anything from 'Tales..' or 'Relayer'?