The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I finally finished my final paper for my normative ethics course. Well, almost finished; I still have to write a conclusion, but those are usually pretty easy to do. After that I'm going to send it to my professor for some critique. And then after that I'll really finish this damn thing. This is probably the best thing I've ever written in my entire academic career. Actually, in my entire life. This stuff is such a pain in the ass. It's gonna be pretty hard to motivate myself to actually write stuff when I want to get published and all that good stuff. Oh well, now I can kick back for a couple days and spend some quality time playing guitar, watching a film or two, jerking off, etc.

I'm shopping Sevared for cd's. Gonna put some money on my credit card today so i'll have to wait a couple days to order. In school flirting. It's difficult to stay with the psycho I'm with sometimes...

About to go do a really gay project for Chinese that involves building a model of the Great Wall by monday even though the grade is for third quarter. Fuck this.
Fortunately, it's third quarter. I'm not going to slack off, but I'm going to slack off, if you know what I mean. And that starts now, I guess.

I guess you don't realize I just copy/pasted nuncheon's post on the previous page. Retards. :lol:
:lol:

4L of strongbow for £5.50 :D
Yaaay.

Doing nothing. Got a lecture at 5pm, then drinking, then going to see a couple of bands from Wolverhampton for the RocSoc christmas thing.
WTF IS ROCSOC?

I'm shopping Sevared for cd's. Gonna put some money on my credit card today so i'll have to wait a couple days to order. In school flirting. It's difficult to stay with the psycho I'm with sometimes...
Didn't the bitch break your axe or something?