The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just ordered this shirt:

Lamp01.jpg

I can't wait to get it and wear it and let everyone know that I like a band they've almost certainly never heard of. The same guy who made this shirt is making shirts for Pagan Altar, Solstice and Warning, as well. I'll most definitely order the Warning shirt when it becomes available (assuming it doesn't look like shit).
Great looking shirt! (My The Lamp of Thoth shirt is cooler and more kvlt though! :):cool: :brag: :fuckoff:.

In my roomates house for the weekend. Tomorrow I'm gonna do band practice with friends at a studio somewhere. We're gonna play a couple of songs for this "food and fun fair" thing at the school on sunday. And I don't have to go to fucking church tomorrow.

working and having my break hour, and I've got no headphones, so I can't listen to music......bah!!! who cares it's friday anyway...

Tryin to figure out what to do for some cover art. I'm in three bands and we're all ready to start recording and maybe gig out so we want some good cover art. And logos... Didn't plan this out well.

Then I gotta get some applications and get a job.

Thank you Ozzman. Figured that was kind of a given, but apparently not.

@King: I'm in three bands cuz I don't wanna play just one style. If I only played death metal or only played black metal I'd get bored. And also because I can.