The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

thinking about how I'm going to go get those awesome Airwalks at the shoe store in a few weeks and about to pass out.

063575_1_600x600.jpg

yeahh, they'll probably make me look slightly teenager-ish again in some ways, but damn, I used to live in Airwalks back in the day and my current shoes have pretty much broke..but that's what I get for buying Nikes..any kind. Need new Harley boots too but that can wait..

Also I ate at one of those generic chain chinese food places tonight and I decided that Asian children are the only cute and well behaved children that exist. All other offspring fail.

Airwalks & generic Chinese food for the motherfucking win. Totally. I still have AirWalks that I wear. I bought them from RackRoom about a year ago. They look similar, they were cheap, & when I wear them my foot is really comfortable. I don't wear them often at all, so they'll probably last me something like 5 more years.

Right now I'm dooling over the thought of the Mesa Roadster I want so badly. OMFG. Once I get my Carvin in the mail in January I plan on hopefully selling my shitty Marshall amp & using the funds for assistance with the Roadster. Only thing that sucks is that I won't really be able to crank the Roadster like it's meant to be cranked in my house, but I can play it pretty loud.

This motherfucker is $1900

191431.jpg

Returning from dinner with the UMaine Juggling Club. I gave up on learning to juggle so I've become the apprentice to my master roommate at the Diabolo.

I was working on a program to log the song titles from an Internet radio stream in Winamp, that way I can record segments of the stream overnight (i.e. to put on my iPod for driving) and then be able to look up what was played if I hear something good.

I just reached a point where I barely got the logging to work, but it's still buggy and sloppy as hell. That'll be my stopping point for now since I'm kinda sick of looking at it.

About to go play some Eve Online probly.

I'm contemplating. First on what CD's I'm buying. Then my friend Josh who is an amazing drummer asked if I wanna start a thrash band with him. I'd have to drop one of the one's I'm in now but it'd be worth it. I've always wanted to play some shit with him cuz he's just outstanding behind a kit.

Just got back from our high school basketball game. I had to take pics of the game for the school paper, and it is fucking boring. Nobody goes to this shit, we are like 0-8, and even the "superfans" are not hyped.