The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

@WAIF: You're a ldo. The styles vary so drastically it'd just be goofy to do so. Plus no one wants to but me. No one in one band wants to do another style...except me.

@nun: If I didn't have school two days a week I'd be in 5. Ha. No 3 is plenty for me. I was in four for a while. But I dropped one cuz it wasn't satisfying and took up too much time.

None of you have done multiple projects/bands at once?

I just bit a fucking hole it my tongue wtf. I bit it right at the edge and the tooth went through and now I am bleeding everywhere. The good news is I was eating a Taco Bell Big Bell Box meal which is the greatest value ever.

@WAIF: You're a ldo. The styles vary so drastically it'd just be goofy to do so. Plus no one wants to but me. No one in one band wants to do another style...except me.

@nun: If I didn't have school two days a week I'd be in 5. Ha. No 3 is plenty for me. I was in four for a while. But I dropped one cuz it wasn't satisfying and took up too much time.

I don't like to blend styles together so seperate shit. A friend and I have an old school death/thrash project on and off and a new member is going to be jioning(he has a stoner rock/doom) project and I also write music that's just rock and is influenced by seatle grunge and also bands like STP,Velvet Revolver and Collective Soul.

Just had a disasterous cooking experiment where I tried to add spinach and cheese to that oyster soup thing I made a while ago. Ugh, that wasn't pretty. So after dumping it and cleaning up, I'm now eating an english muffin and chocolate pudding for dinner. :)

thinking about how I'm going to go get those awesome Airwalks at the shoe store in a few weeks and about to pass out.

063575_1_600x600.jpg

yeahh, they'll probably make me look slightly teenager-ish again in some ways, but damn, I used to live in Airwalks back in the day and my current shoes have pretty much broke..but that's what I get for buying Nikes..any kind. Need new Harley boots too but that can wait..

Also I ate at one of those generic chain chinese food places tonight and I decided that Asian children are the only cute and well behaved children that exist. All other offspring fail.

drinking some toasted almond coffee and eating a corn muffin fried in butter. ready to go to work and ruin this delicious breakfast.

Ldo = like duh, obviously...can't really call someone that.
I'm in two projects atm, one is multistyle and one is a european power metal type thing.

just fried up two slices of Spam on my george foreman
:Spam:
Wow you're a redneck.