The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

@Zeph ^Its not that bad of a show really. This week they had Mike Portonoy from Dream Theater on and last week was Yngwie (which was comical). Its not my idea of a metal show but it's worth watching.

I watched that episode with Yngwie. All they talked about were hair bands the entire show and in the end they had a failitudinous debate over whether Black Sabbath or Led Zeppelin were more influential.

Theres always room to complain but do you really expect them to discuss Black Metal and Death Metal on a regular basis? Sure it would be nice but this is VH1 we're talking about. They are owned by Mtv so that says it all. Seems they mostly discuss 80's Thrash and current releases.

Nothing

waiting for the oven to heat so I can put in my home made pizza. I put pepperoni over the sauce under the cheese and than more pepperoni ontop of the cheese and it's going to be so fucking yummy.

^butter?

Listening to Camel Moonmadness(again) about to cook a few steaks. They have been marinating since yesterday in epic spices. Should be boner worthy.

playing with my dog...

lingerie_dr_evil_surgery.jpg

Being an excited little shit. I just got home from class and having my portfolio/final assignment reviewed. The professor told me there are a few elements in my works that need improvement and that he will not settle with the grade he gave me now and wants to give me an A. Plus, my final assignment is going to be featured in the spring art show. :)