The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just fixed the garage door, came back inside and discovered a new, curious amount of chest hair that had not been there before. Shrugging this off, I then went to a neighbor's yard and chopped down their old oak with my penis for use in the fireplace, despite the room already being 90 degrees. I'll probably use the rest for root beer. Right now I have the strangest craving for grizzly bear jerky, don't know why.

watching some children of beslan documentary on youtube, depressing as fuck. little kids talking about terrorists brains being blown onto their faces...

I just fixed the garage door, came back inside and discovered a new, curious amount of chest hair that had not been there before. Shrugging this off, I then went to a neighbor's yard and chopped down their old oak with my penis for use in the fireplace, despite the room already being 90 degrees. I'll probably use the rest for root beer. Right now I have the strangest craving for grizzly bear jerky, don't know why.

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

A blatent lie.
my cock isn't in your mouth.
you havent got a mouthful of my spunk

That could be arranged. :oops:

Taco Hell is nasty, grade E meat = fail

Aren't you the one I just told several weeks ago that there's no such thing as Grade-anything meat? Jesus, do some research. Meat is meat. They don't make lower grades of it specifically for fast food chains. :lol: