The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My flight to Baltimore got cancelled so I have to take a later one. Aw, now its gonna take longer to get back. And fuck jetlag.

the youtube videos in this thread lead to a half hour of watching some pretty grotesque and/or disturbing vids. you know the way you feel when you're going about your everyday life but you've been playing way too much Silent Hill and you feel like a trauma victim? that's me right now.

about to go across down the street to the bowling alley and meet a friend there for a few games.

Just had Cookiecutter over for dinner. We had monkfish in curry cream sauce over rice with a caesar salad. Washed it down with Duvel's. I think he approved.

I just bought;

Dario Argento's;
Opera
Inferno
Phenomena

Fulci's;
Zombi2/Zombie
House by the Cemetary
The Beyond

also Dead Alive and Re-Animator

:kickass:

Where are you going to end up going, or most likely end up going. I am almost set on NYU.

It's looking like McGill or Toronto. I'm not too confident about the University of Washington after they made me type out my entire fucking transcript going back to 7th grade...this is after they told me not to send them my official transcript. I mean, regardless of whether or not I get in, I'm not sure I want to go to a school that weird...

The total time required to apply to McGill and Toronto: 47 minutes.

It's looking like McGill or Toronto. I'm not too confident about the University of Washington after they made me type out my entire fucking transcript going back to 7th grade...this is after they told me not to send them my official transcript. I mean, regardless of whether or not I get in, I'm not sure I want to go to a school that weird...

The total time required to apply to McGill and Toronto: 47 minutes.

Are you talking about Washington University in St. Louis? That is a great school, I have a friend who goes there and it is amazing.

And why not NYU?