The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just got a job offer from Svalbard, if you don't know where that is then google earth it. I thought about replying "hahaha" but i just kindly turned it down.

Atm deciding how to spend my day off after work was preemptively canceled due to the impending storm. I got my Christmas bonus check this morning so that needs spending. Also sharpening the shovels for this afternoon's war against the wrath of mother north.

The money is supposed to be good but fuck it, no money is worth living in that kind of place. I've lived and worked in Norway before for almost a year just because you make more money there, but there's a reason why they pay you so much, it's because everything else is shit.

Not sleeping. Its 2 AM here. I'm outside leeching wireless internet. I don't feel like sleeping because I would have to wake up at 5 AM to do some last minute packing and stuff before the taxi gets here at 6 to take me and my friend to the airport.

My parents are making a big deal out of using a snow blower for the first time tonight. Who gives a fuck it's a snow blower you push a button and push. Wow. That's what happens when you're born three years after Hitler dies.