The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Thanks.

And the quote in your signature is great. I love that episode of Red Dwarf.

T_RED21.JPG

"Mr. Flibble is very cross!"

Series V has to be my favourite purely because of that episode. It makes me cry with laughter every single time!

Right now I am drinking apple juice.

I just finished my epistemology paper. Fuck yessss!!!! Just a couple of proofreadings and I can finally enjoy my winter break.

I just found out I got an A in my normative ethics seminar. I was so worried. Plus my epistemology paper is great! I always get insecure about my skills but at the end of every semester I realize that I was born to do this stuff. I FUCKING LOVE LIFE RIGHT NOW!

Hungover, I'm sat with Star Trek VI on with the volume turned off, and playing Scepter on the stereo. I'm contemplating swtiching the 360 on, and sat in nothing but my underwear.

...contemplating exactly when it was that I turned into comic book guy.

Bored, sitting in the computer lab. Some flash player problem happened on the computer but its all in chinese so I don't know what to do.

Writing some thrash riffs. My drummer buddy is comin by tomorrow to thrash out so I'm gonna try to have somethin. We'll end up just winging it like we usually do. This may get more serious. I quit two other bands so I got time now.