The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just finished eating my pizza, now drinking beer and HAVING FUCKING SEX WITH METAL!

What kind of metal are you having sex with Onder? It sounds rather painful...

Well I've created myself this little iron vagoo in a chimney, modeled out of an iron bar I found on this building site. It's rather painful doing it yeah, but it's all because my girlfriend left me, she apparently couldn't stand me using v instead of u in regular conversation and it took me so long to learn it :(

Well I've created myself this little iron vagoo in a chimney, modeled out of an iron bar I found on this building site. It's rather painful doing it yeah, but it's all because my girlfriend left me, she apparently couldn't stand me using v instead of u in regular conversation and it took me so long to learn it :(

Oh silly Onder, don't lie. There's no iron vagoo or chimney, you didn't build anything....just the iron bar you were playing with. :Smug:

Am I right? :)

Oh silly Onder, don't lie. There's no iron vagoo or chimney, you didn't build anything....just the iron bar you were playing with. :Smug:

Am I right? :)

You have a strange way of making my bar iron Voss. You're talking to me with a care I've experienced only few times (mostly from family members (it's not physical tbh)).

(writing it again in case you thought that's a syntax or something:

You have a strange way of making my bar iron Voss. You're talking to me with a care I've experienced only few times (mostly from family members (it's not physical tbh)).)

You have a strange way of making my bar iron Voss!

....catching up on UM since I haven't been here since before finals. So freaking busy.

Also I'm excited because Don Anderson from Agalloch has agreed to come to one of my metal club meetings!!

\m/