The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Bought a Deathspell Omega hoodie, still waiting for an Aborym one to arrive.

The DsO hoodies turn up on ebay. I believe they might be bootlegs, but I've seen one, and the quality looked ok.

I'm having some cheap scotch and listening to Cat Power. This is at times easily more miserable than any metal I've heard.

Congratulations!

Thanks.

And the quote in your signature is great. I love that episode of Red Dwarf.

T_RED21.JPG

"Mr. Flibble is very cross!"

Congratulations!

Ditto. Keep at it. I'm not doing so good in my classes, which is worse cuz I pay for them now. It's my first term and it's just been rough so I'll have to kick ass next term and make up these classes later on.

Right now I'm just restless. I have a job interview at US Bank in less than 4 hours. I've never been nervous for an interview before, but I've been out of work for over two months and the economy, as we all know in the states, is bad. Lots of places have closed down around here so finding a job is that much more difficult. I always do well once I have an interview, but it's just hard to get the damn interview. And if I don't get a job soon we'll be doing pretty bad. Mortgage is high enough, plus bills and a new baby. The more I type the more I realize I'm really stressed...

How many classes a semester do you take?

I'm sticking with one at a time for now, until I get my GPA up. Plus I work full time and at the moment, I think anything more than one class would just do me in for sure.

I take 4 a term. Each term is 9 weeks, year round. I am perfectly capable of working full time and going to school full time, I have just not motivated myself properly. Which may change with later courses because I know the first couple of terms will be easy stuff. When the math and junk comes along I'll get swamped.

At least you know your limits. I tend to push myself too much sometimes.

Drinking coffee and excited. I'm flying to Florida this sat YAY :). I have a week to meet someone to live with and get a job so don't have to come back!