The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

wanting this:

02HDrightside.jpg

So, it is a ridiculously nice day here today. I got lunch at Taco Bell and then drove to this place where I usually eat, at the top of a hill overlooking the main road through town. I was listening to Aphex Twin with the windows down, it was sunny and warm, and I was struck by this feeling of perfect contentment, security, and love for everything and everyone. It was really strange. I could have sat there for hours just watching the world in fascination. I still feel pretty happy now, even though I'm back in this drab office building. It's like someone slipped some E in my burrito.

So, it is a ridiculously nice day here today. I got lunch at Taco Bell and then drove to this place where I usually eat, at the top of a hill overlooking the main road through town. I was listening to Aphex Twin with the windows down, it was sunny and warm, and I was struck by this feeling of perfect contentment, security, and love for everything and everyone. It was really strange. I could have sat there for hours just watching the world in fascination. I still feel pretty happy now, even though I'm back in this drab office building. It's like someone slipped some E in my burrito.

nice.lucky you
Its fucking minus- 20 here right now, and all the stores are closed etc etc. Im lucky to actually have power Apparently.

wasting time in my job., do not have classes since 17.00 and till 21.00 and it's still 19.45...fucking bored, reading the forum and playing find Waldo..not even listening to music...:(