The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You guys who are organizing your music in genres? Aren't it annoying to decide on those borderline bands that cannot really be definied. Like Agalloch for example, were are you putting them?

I do it like this:
/home/vilden/musik/<artist>/<album>/<track>.ogg

I like organizing by genre for convenience basically. I used to have all bands in one giant music folder but it was overwhelming and annoying since I have so much music. However, I don't get too nitpicky since I hate having too many folders or classifications. My tags are more specific, but even then I hate having too many different styles. Basically mine is like this:

Gothic (for gothic rock, darkwave, and deathrock)
I'm planning on making folders for each of the above styles.

Alternative (alternative, different types of rock, and other stuff)
Likely going to break it down further.

Electronic (lots of industrial and anything electronic-based)
I'd like to organize this one further, but this is going to be extremely difficult given that many bands are partial to several styles.

With Metal, it's a bit different though. I have a folder for black metal, death metal and doom metal since those are the genres I have most of.

But I also have folder for general metal which encompasses melodic death, progressive, thrash, folk and sub-genres I don't usually listen to that doesn't fit into the other the folders. Since I don't have much from these styles I don't want seperate folders one for each. So it may include bands like Arch Enemy, Agalloch, Face Down, Ihsahn etc.

Also, I have a folder for gothic metal, and stuff that strays from traditional black metal or is influenced by. So often stuff that's symphonic, classical, gothic, melodic etc. So bands ranging from Moonspell, Cradle of Filth, Arcturus, Theatres des Vampires etc. I keep this folder separate because these styles best represent my favourite styles of metal.

It's all organized in a way that best works for me. :p

Drinking hot mulled wine with almonds and eating gingerbread cookies with ädelost (swedish blue cheese) on it. Christmas is the shit.

Writing some exciting user documentation for Microsoft CRM 4. About to head out to lunch for delicious Grade E meat at Taco Bell.