The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

ARGHH! I fucking hate Christmas. May Santa slay you all in your sleep!

robotSanta.jpg

Just helped my parents put the tree up

Wow, I thought we were the last people in the world to do it.

So I went christmas shopping and I bought a little something for myself.

Darkthrone - Transylvanian Hunger
Soilwork - A Predator's Portrait
Vital Remains - Dechristianize (Pirated it a long time ago, felt guilty, awesome album, now I has on CD)

I bought my little brother Medieval: Total War II. I decided to give it to him early, so I gave it to him. He didn't say thank you, so I said "What do you say when someone gives you something?" We have a pretty shitty relationship, and by "pretty" I mean "incredibly." His response was "You know that I hate you, right?"
I took it back. I haven't decided whether to try and return it or keep it for myself (I kind of want it, really).
Am I an asshole, or was his response so mindbogglingly obnoxious as to justify canceling Christmas?

Wow, I thought we were the last people in the world to do it.

So I went christmas shopping and I bought a little something for myself.

Darkthrone - Transylvanian Hunger
Soilwork - A Predator's Portrait

Actually, according to my mom, it used to be quite common to cut down the tree on Christmas eve, and decorate it.

Also, Transilvanian Hunger. :kickass:

I bought my little brother Medieval: Total War II. I decided to give it to him early, so I gave it to him. He didn't say thank you, so I said "What do you say when someone gives you something?" We have a pretty shitty relationship, and by "pretty" I mean "incredibly." His response was "You know that I hate you, right?"
I took it back. I haven't decided whether to try and return it or keep it for myself (I kind of want it, really).
Am I an asshole, or was his response so mindbogglingly obnoxious as to justify canceling Christmas?

Give it to him anyway. When he decides to grow the fuck up in a few years he'll look back with shame and remorse after realizing how terrible he used to be to you. In the less likely event that he never grows up at least you'll be able to look back knowing you were the better person, which your parents (and any other siblings you may have) should also be able to recognize.

I'm considering that. The thing is, he's a real little shit...I'll leave it at that, because it would feel sort of lame to complain about my little brother's obnoxious habits on the intarwebs, but yeah...

I'll make up my mind eventually.