The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Black holes in my memory :lol:
Go drinking heavily.

Woke up at 4am. Got a cup of tea. Tried to sleep for a bit. Was suddenly outside, bout to leave for a trip. I had to go upstairs to get something, then suddenly thought "How am I outside?", realised I might be dreaming, looked down the stairs and saw the front of my house again. Then suddenly some random dude in a white hood grabbed my arm and started babbling. I said "fuck this" and fell sideways and woke up with a jolt.
After that I kept falling in and out of sleep, knowing all the while I was dreaming. Lucid dreaming is win. I even told my dream mates I was dreaming and they were like "Fuck off. If you were dreaming you wouldn't feel this" and pushed me infront of the spray off a fountain. I could actually feel the water hitting me. Ended up in a school wandering round, feeling girls up, getting giant hard-ons that were taller than me, almost getting invovled in a threesome, talking to my mates again, and all kinda weird shit. Lucid is win.

Watching Ella Enchanted. I want to face fuck anne hathaway.

just woke up. No work today :kickass:
fixed my front storm door. I guess I didnt close it one day when it was really windy and the wind must have blown it open the whole time I was at work. nothing a screwdriver and hammer cant fix

Drove up to the Maine house to dig it out of the snow and inspect for winter damage. Pipes didn't freeze and the dock is intact. Seafood tonight!

Was supposed to work today but my truck and missus car both won't start and for some reason my kitchen sink keeps backing up. Waiting on a plumber to come out and fix it.
FUCK TODAY!

Go drinking heavily.

Woke up at 4am. Got a cup of tea. Tried to sleep for a bit. Was suddenly outside, bout to leave for a trip. I had to go upstairs to get something, then suddenly thought "How am I outside?", realised I might be dreaming, looked down the stairs and saw the front of my house again. Then suddenly some random dude in a white hood grabbed my arm and started babbling. I said "fuck this" and fell sideways and woke up with a jolt.
After that I kept falling in and out of sleep, knowing all the while I was dreaming. Lucid dreaming is win. I even told my dream mates I was dreaming and they were like "Fuck off. If you were dreaming you wouldn't feel this" and pushed me infront of the spray off a fountain. I could actually feel the water hitting me. Ended up in a school wandering round, feeling girls up, getting giant hard-ons that were taller than me, almost getting invovled in a threesome, talking to my mates again, and all kinda weird shit. Lucid is win.

ROFLing at this.:OMG:

Go drinking heavily.

:lol: i went through a phase of trying to lucid dream around the beggining of the year, never got it to work. started after actually remembering a dream for once. I think because i fall asleep with my headphones on most of the time i cant fall into deep enough sleep to remember my dreams when i wake up.

Listening to Zos Kia Cultus for the first time in a while, remembering how awesome it is. Going to watch The Dark Knight in a bit, I'm excited I that got it.

I just got finished cutting off all my hair

Then change your av, poser.

On the subject of lucid dreaming, my substance-abusing friend has been talking about something called mugwart that induces lucid dreaming. He says that the Vikings would use it the night before a battle so they could practice battling in their sleep. That sounds really funny and untrue, but the stuff does induce lucid dreaming. I'm kind of interested in trying it (it's legal, by the way). Anybody know anything about it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mugwort

Wikipedia said:
Much used in witchcraft, mugwort is said to be useful in inducing lucid dreaming and astral travel. Consumption of the plant, or a tincture thereof, prior to sleeping is said to increase the intensity of dreams, the level of control, and to aid in the recall of dreams upon waking. One common method of ingestion is to smoke the plant. Colloquially, this practice is known as "Having a tasp before having a nap."

Just sitting here, bored as fuck, and thinking about life.

Going to go for a grim, frostbitten walk outside.

Listening to Zos Kia Cultus for the first time in a while, remembering how awesome it is. Going to watch The Dark Knight in a bit, I'm excited I that got it.

I just finished watching that. It's the 5th time I've seen it.

Going to bed soon and heading back to Boston tomorrow for the rest of vacation. I'm stopping by Bullmoose Music in Brunswick on the way down to see if they are hiring for the summer. I always wanted to work in a record store.