The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Breaking in my new record player by testing out its mp3-converting capabilities. It's quite nice to not only have a new, non-shitty record player, but also to hear these records that were only released on LP on good speakers.

hmm, I'm sitting on my chair, writing this post, listening to Maidens and chewing the bubble gum which I bought this afternoon, and trying to remember where the fuck did I put my earphones..hmm + thinking about how stupid I am of course

Trying to decide whether to play more Medieval: Total War 2 or try and get Fallout 3 working or play guitar, which I did earlier for a while and will do later but could also do now.
I think I'll try and get Fallout 3 working. Because it's metal.

Just watched Office Space with the folks. Surprised they'd never seen it before. They really liked it, and identified with it.

Now, give me something to do for the next week, I'm dying to get back to school.

I'll probably read most of the time, besides party with old high school friends. I've been earning some money helping my father fix pipe organs. But doing nothing during this vacation will be good since I have 21 credits to work through next semester.

Downloaded the Dark Knight and watched it, affirmed it isn't as good as Batman Begins, with the exception of the Joker quote listed in the sig. The most truth in a movie, ever.