The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Wondering why some people still have Christmasy avatars and stuff. Get with the times, people.

Sitting here, messing with the new 360...
Debating on whether or not I should start a cult and lead my people to a mass suicide. It sounds attractive with all the fame and glamor, but the work I'd have to put in to it are kind of making me hesitant.

Jessica Alba is HAWT.

Sitting here listening to music and than eventually going to smoke a cig and start working on old school DM riffs because have not played guitar in a week and a friend and I have an old school DM project, basically i'm wasting a lot riffs,etc.. regardless we have one song and have some other riffs am throwing out riffs left and right. I've written atleast 25 actual DM songs rehearsed with drums over the last few years and am borderline sick of it, but still am doing it hoping a band will form. I've been coming up with some sick fucking riffs lately so it's like a new beginning. I will not be able to stop writing old school DM until having a band that releases something and plays live for a bit.

basically a goel I can't complete in life