The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Go to the doctor instead of posting about it on the internet if you're actually worried about it.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
This stupid fucking Superjail show is now on every night. This is the worst fucking show I have ever seen and somehow it pulls down relatively monster ratings... This fact reduces my remaining faith in humanity to dangerously low levels.
I hope the people who write this show are currently on fire.

If you saw Jessica Alba in real life of course she'd be hot, it's just that we have different standards for celebrities. As a celebrity I think there's far better but I'd be lying if I didn't acknowledge that she is very attractive.

Jessica Alba was way better before she turned blonde. You people saying she's not attractive: you would pound that at the drop of a hat. Don't lie.

On a trip in my supersonic rocket ship. Far out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening to things.

Up at the god awful hour of before noon. Ah well. It's for a good cause. Going into town. Free shit off the parents ftw.

And I dreamed about memes today. My mum said something, and I went "We put a ... in your ... so you can ... while you ...". It was hilarious, but can't remember what the fuck it was.

Nothing.

I got this prescription earlier to quit smoking called Chantix taking a pill about 30,40 minutes ago and was just incredibly fucking ill like I was going to die and puked and now feel fine. :erk:

fucked up

You're damn it. Learn English motherfucker.

englishdoyouspeakitdemozd8.jpg