The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

He's talking about the stereotypical black woman. There are black women who don't have huge asses and he's obviously never seen any making a generalization like that

Yes, they have normal asses not distinct from other races. However, there is a certain ass common among black women that you don't see elsewhere that's just fucking huge and disgusting, even when the bitch is skinny.

Tbh it's just not attractive when she looks like she's gonna die. I just like a woman to look healthy, you know?
EDIT: but not strong. I don't like women to look strong.

She looks perfectly healthy. There's a notable difference between having a couple ribs showing and being anorexic.

She does not look healthy. She looks emaciated.
And also toned. I mentioned earlier, women should not look strong.

I'm just talking about my ideal woman, not how women should have to look. But when I seize world power they will look exactly the way I want. You can count on it.

I'd normally ignore such a retarded conversation, but Jessica Alba is not emaciated looking, or even remotely close. She is small, but that's just because of her body type and frame. She doesn't look emaciated or really skinny for her size.

Then again, it is WAIF, so I'm assuming he'd rather look at pictures of Ben Affleck or something.