The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Hey, if I go through the trouble of making it, you can go through the trouble of eating it. Otherwise, make your own damn food.

Half the shows on Adult Swim sound like jokes. I swear when I saw the commercial for "Assy McGee" I thought they were kidding. That show raped my eyes.

I think that's the point of them... the problem is that this show is not in the least bit comedic in any way, shape, or form. It's actually anti-funny. Every time I see it, I am unable to laugh at at least 3 legitimately funny things afterward, just to make up the difference.

And as long as you find something else to do once you're done, a sandwich is fine.

Oh yeah? And what would fall under acceptable things to do after sandwich making? 'Cause after slaving over a hot stove...slice of bread...whatever...I'm going to want to chill with my videogames.

We should stage a coup and make Adult Swim good again.

Lol, thank you. I suppose it doesn't come off well in print, but I'm not offended; I assumed your comments were in questionably tasteful fun and many of my friends say similar things and are no less serious.

But the military coup thing? We need to do that before they replace robot chicken or one of the other few good shows with something stupid. Any idea where the headquarters are?

How did you come to find that out? Although I won't really have to see his balls unless I'm giving him a blowjob, which was not part of the deal you mentioned.