The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

damn, what happened?

USA scored 3 goals in the 1st 10 minutes of the game, John Tavares came back in the later half of the 1st and scored a goal, 48 seconds later Tavares comes in and scores a sick goal to make it 3-2, During the normal pass by the bench celebrations an American player stuck his stick out and nailed the canadian player in the face and James Van Riemsdyk got pushed into the camera area and hit his face on the camera, stired some shit up, but the game went on. With about 3 minutes left Canada tied it. Start of the 2nd Canada scores a Powerplay goal. makes it 4-3, Half way through the 2nd US ties it. End of second Canada makes it 5-4.

During the 3rd Canadian goaltender absolutely robs Colin Wilson. Keeping Canada at 5-4. With a minute left in the game the US pulls the goalie, and John Tavares plays keep away going down the ice and scores the Hat Trick, Canada then put another empty net goal. Finishing the score at 7-4.

Instant classic of a game, it was a blast to watch.

dude, you gotta get the new thyrfing, its pretty awesome. very melancholic, which is a welcome twist to the thyrfing sound

watching disneyland/world stuff on the travel channel. makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
~gR~

what song? i thought i saw the whole album streaming on terrorizer, check out the whole thing. it offers a couple different interpretations of the thyrfing sound. its definitely different though, i kinda miss the urkraft sound.
~gR~