The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

why anti esp?

i dont like them. cheaply made guitars sold to take advantage of the teenage musician. unless you buy the top notch ESP, i would never reccomend them. there are many who disagree with me though.

edit: i also hate how they throw EMG's into everything. i dont like EMG's either

No. I heard it's shit anyway. And it's all the way on the other side of Hong Kong from my school.

yeah, there isnt much there yet. theyre about to start building phase two though, which is rumored to have pirates and the haunted mansion.
~gR~

why? What do you use?
I have an EMG 81 in my epiphone V and a Duncan in my Jackson

in my guitars? the badass one has a duncan, the rest are stock (and i'll admit a couple need replacing). i rather like dimzarzios though.

my basses have bartolinis or custom wound pickups by the luthier.

my concern with EMG is that they make completely different guitars sound the same.
~gR~

trying to make a flyer, but my computer is full of loss and i cant get rid of these damn backgrounds on the logos...
~gR~

Having some milk and cookies before curling up in bed with the laptop to watch some Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Getting kinda bored of being home.
Wanna go back to uni.
Sure, it's nice seeing people again, but in Aber I had shit to do like everyday and night, and constantly hung out with people.
Here it's like, you see people once a week on a night out.

Listening to Trist and feeling a little bummed that I won't see my high school friends for a long time. I had a lot of fun hanging out with them over this break.

I missed out on seeing most of them so far this break, but I've met up with a few. I'm more excited about going back to my friends at college. This semester will be ace, I know it.

Safe flight and good luck.

I can't wait until I go back to Hong Kong. I have more friends there and the place is a lot more fun than these boring suburbs.

Was watching my Planet Earth dvds. Those are excellent.

Now I am listening to Morbosidad and updating The Witcher with the new enhanced version upgrades.