The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That sounds tasty.

I am trying to fix my fucked up sleeping schedule. I am very tired and feel like i want to puke, but in order to fix my schedule I need to stay up until tonight. Ugh.

It was pretty good.

I like to put jelly and cream cheese also with it. First I go cream cheese, then Jelly, then I put the peanut butter at the end. The jelly is like a bridge between the cream cheese and peanut butter.

I officially have nothing to do at work. I finished writing a manual for some software they're deploying soon, and the boss said I could just guard the I.T. support phone for the rest of the day since almost none of the I.T. people are working today. Yay for surfing Internets all day.

Speaking of work, I have work today. It seems like I haven't been to work in forever, because last week, I wasn't here. Holy shit, it's been a week already. Fuck, this vacation went by damn fast.

I already surf the internet most days anyway. I really wish I had some more work to do

Yeah, they hardly give me a thing to do here. And it's really awkward because I know someone here would give me shit if they saw me dicking off on the Internet. It does kind of stimulate me to work on my own programming projects more, though, since I can at least look busy with a screen full of code in front of me.

I think I'll have to find another job before long, though. I'm not terribly useful to them here, and the pay is shit compared to what I could be getting.

Back from my final pipe organ job with my father. I made a total of $200 this vacation helping him fix those damned things.

Planning to read the rest of the weekend.