The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Death Delirium = The Greys

Just had my hair trimmed. It's a little past nipple length at this point. Dunno how far I wanna go. Thinking about cutting it, tbh.

Drinking coffee. I was banned for a 24 hour period for responding to spam posts or something along those lines.

I'm currently pondering topics to rant about for the campus newspaper's op-ed section. I got an article published last week and they really like my writing and encourage me to write more. Here's what I'm juggling:

-People should stop bitching about how cold it is here
-People take our civilization for granted, and the current global crisis is confirming that
-Classical studies are much more essential to education than people think
-Metal is not for stupid people

I'm currently pondering topics to rant about for the campus newspaper's op-ed section. I got an article published last week and they really like my writing and encourage me to write more. Here's what I'm juggling:

-People should stop bitching about how cold it is here
-People take our civilization for granted, and the current global crisis is confirming that
-Classical studies are much more essential to education than people think
-Metal is not for stupid people

Wow, I never expected people to prefer that....

I'll probably end up writing on all those topics. For next week's issue I'm leaning toward the one about the weather.

And I'll likely be reviewing the new Blut Aus Nord for that paper, since it's a fresh release.

The "metal is not for stupid people" one is pretty subjective, and most likely wrong considering how many stupid people there are in all the -core scenes, as well as on this very forum. Unless you're trying to be deliberately incendiary, I think the other topics sound more promising (except for the "bitching about the cold" one - that's kinda lame).

My 2 cp.

I think what he meant to say is that it's not the case that only stupid people listen to metal.