The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have a quite new 120GB Zune but the hold switch broke and they aren't sold (or repaired) in Europe.

It's still ok because the touch thing doesn't really work just through a jeans pocket, you have to actually tough with you finger.

Still you have to delete music and re add it if you add album art after you synced it which is shit and it's a bit slow and skippy being a HD player.

I'm tempted to get a smaller flash one as well. I had a HD and a flash one before. The only thing is when the one song you want to listen is on the larger one which is miles away or whatever, flat etc.

I'm on my second can of Strongbow and intend to drink 8 more before going out.

And I second the above. I wish I could do the long haired pedo/rapist look. I just look angry most the time.

Ironically, in that piece you committed more grammatical errors than you usually do when posting on the internet.

Use a dictionary before you blaspheme thus.

"Descend" can function as a transitive verb. You can descend a staircase just as you can ascend.

And the second quote is perfect also. "How" is used in exclamation, and "immune" is in apposition to "we". And it's a myth that "But" cannot start a sentence.