The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm going to go to my favorite pub now, to have some delicious beer and to have some fucking cigs.

Zephyrus said:
"Descend" can function as a transitive verb. You can descend a staircase just as you can ascend.
I know that, but it seems weird to descend a tower. I guess it's grammatically correct, but it's an awkward usage.

Listening to Fiction all the way through, haven't in a long time. Really similar to Character but not bad.

Icipher and Terminus are win, but ultimately the album is a little to formulaic. Also his clean singing sounds awful.

I have been feeling like garbage since I came back from Florida and wondering if I should go out tonight. I always go to the same bar because the retards I associate with never seem to have any desire to do something different.

Listening to Fiction all the way through, haven't in a long time. Really similar to Character but not bad.

It is far superior to Character.

Icipher and Terminus are win, but ultimately the album is a little to formulaic. Also his clean singing sounds awful.

I quite like it. He sounds more confident than on Projector.

Just spent the past 4 hours sitting in the dining hall with my friends after juggling club. I've been wasting time this way a lot lately.

*gasp* spelling mistakes! What's wrong with you?

Again with your blasphemies. There are no mistakes.

Yeah, I haven't heard projector, but it just sounded really awkward, really. Like he wasn't used to singing clean (which makes sense, really). Only on one song, though...

Two songs, but on Projector he sounds more emotional. His voice takes a while to get used to. It's rather unique.

My teeth are currently hurting like fuck because I put my retainer on for the first time in a while. Now part of my mouth is bleeding.