The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I used to have a gut. But due to the wonders of a stomach illness that's gone on since September (I'm assuming because of nerves) and has lessened my appetite to an extent, and walking as well, I now no longer have a gut. :V

I keep wanting to get some kind of cool symmetrical tattoing or scarifying on the upper chest as well, maybe something in that black light ink too, but it has to just be the ultimate thing because I won't be getting marked up aside from that. I haven't been close to figuring it out yet though. I used to have this idea of some kind of steel wing..things....and then I realized it really doesn't make any sense at all to have wings on your front side.

a friend of mine told me he wanted pentagrams tattooed around both of his nipples... i told my friend he was a fag

true story actually

as for chest wings, yeah, doesn't make too much sense

Scarifying is retarded. This one chick from the psychiatric hospital got a pentagram and her boyfriends name scarred on her back. I think it's retarded mostly because I know their relationship isn't gonna last forever since she's 15 and he's 18 and lives in fucking Missouri or something.

That's interestingly gay, but doesn't really have much weight on a strong viewpoint of scarifying being retarded tbh. I'm interested in a lot of different modifications, for a lot of different reasons, so long as it doesn't involve an NWO chip in my skin or a sleeve full of faded-out cartoon monsters, nude women, and stars.

I wanna scarify a vag on the scarification of a cock so that I can fuck while I fuck a scarified vagina with a scarified cock while I fuck.