The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Starving balls here at my desk. Cereal is so fucking unsatisfying for breakfast - even after two bowls of it I'm still hungry like an hour later. I'm gonna have to head to lunch early today and dig in to a nice, hearty mexican TV dinner.

Nothing.
Probably gonna have a wank, and a shit (not wank on the shit obviously. WANKY SHIT DEMON).
wsd_thumb.jpg

Then might clean up my room for the inspection tomorrow.

Uni accomodation.
They do it like once a semester, but if you fail it they chuck cleaners in and charge you for the priviledge.

The cleaners at Surrey are awesome. They just walk in on people going to the toilet/showering etc. I've had them come in while I was asleep naked haha.

The cleaners at Surrey are awesome. They just walk in on people going to the toilet/showering etc. I've had them come in while I was asleep naked haha.

Haha, nice... Ours clean our flat and kitchen every day but not our rooms so thankfully I've not been walked in on while passed out from the night before in a pool of my own vom...

I'm currently writing up my lectures on Respiratory function and disease and Gas exchange mechanics... whoopee! On the upside, my girlfriend just got back from underwear shopping :headbang: