The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I don't get why the drinking age in the US is still stuck at 21. 16-18 seems fine.

has to do with brain development. your brain doesnt start developing until the age of 21. studies have shown that alcohol intake during that period can stunt growth and proper brain function.

or atleast thats what they want you to think.
~gR~

has to do with brain development. your brain doesnt start developing until the age of 21. studies have shown that alcohol intake during that period can stunt growth and proper brain function.

or atleast thats what they want you to think.
~gR~

Meh. I've been drinking regularly since I was 14/15 and I've turned out more productive and intelligent than most. I guess I coulda been Einstein 2.0 or something but aw well, I'm happy. :p

Tbh I think tattoos are generally stupid, but it's really dumb to have something stupid and embarrassing, such as pentagrams or the word Sacrilicious.

go fist yourself

on that topic. i start my asian rib piece tomorrow. the outline alone is gonna take 6 hours. maybe we'll get some shading done...
~gR~

Sitting here drinking coffee as I slowly die each day getting closer and closer to being buried. life is great