The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

God, why is the internet so goddamn bright? I have a headache right now, and it's killing me to go to any site other than this one.

Haha yeah I really like them, just said disgusting because of Morbid. It can get too rich if you eat several at once though, with all the whipped cream and almond mass. Noticed how awfully expensive they are if you buy them at a bakery?

The weather's great today. For lunch I went outside, listened to Therion - Theli, and wrote a poem about an ancient palace that never ages and is haunted by spirits that emerge from the portraits hanging on the walls. It was pretty satisfying.

Yeahhhhhh but when you actually get to it, it's pretty great for a while and then you remember that it sucks and makes you miserable pretty much any way you go about it.

That quote reminds me of how I used to ponder different body parts, such as breasts for example, being just loose and able to do things like rain down from the sky or be a topping on your pizza. Except I still do that.

Listening to music, earlier a friend and I and his girlfriend were really high and their cat shit on the floor and it reaked, and than about 5 minutes ago a girlfriends of mine's dog shit on the carpet and I almost stepped in dogshit, they never shit on the floor and I had to pick up their shit. What the hell. It's clean as hell in here so why would one of them all of the sudden decide to shit on the carpet.