The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to music, earlier a friend and I and his girlfriend were really high and their cat shit on the floor and it reaked, and than about 5 minutes ago a girlfriends of mine's dog shit on the carpet and I almost stepped in dogshit, they never shit on the floor and I had to pick up their shit. What the hell. It's clean as hell in here so why would one of them all of the sudden decide to shit on the carpet.

"I looked down and saw that I had just immersed my foot in a pile of dog shit the size of a basketball! My friend was lost. There was nothing I could do but contemplate this situation. My world became dog shit. The very essence and true nature of canine feces I alone knew. I tore off my gloves and used them to wipe the mess from my brand new Airwalks. The stench was brutal, it permeated my very existence."

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=58884

spent the morning at the dentist. had two teeth knocked back at the all shall perish show. fucking hardcore "dancers"
~gR~

About to go to the Cinema with my girlfriend - seeing "The Unborn", dunno if it will be good or not, but we both like horrors and friday the 13th wasn't on so we'll see this instead. (We got together on Friday the 13th - :erk:)