The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Drinking drinking drinking.

Bummed that I didn't get to hang with Wrest tonight, but maybe tomorrow. They were working on the next Twilight album apparently, which is a good excuse to not hang out with me. I think if I offer my driving services tomorrow, we'll have a night out, so that would be cool.

Haha. You can drink with me, too! All of you!
You're just trying to get us drunk to take advantage of us.

Drinking drinking drinking.

Bummed that I didn't get to hang with Wrest tonight, but maybe tomorrow. They were working on the next Twilight album apparently, which is a good excuse to not hang out with me. I think if I offer my driving services tomorrow, we'll have a night out, so that would be cool.
:worship: @ new Twilight album. Hopefully you can hang out with him.

Cooking a load of epic spicy chicken, drinking cold beer, listening to awesome music, talking to people on msn and reading about the Peloponnesian War.

*cums everywhwere*

You're just trying to get us drunk to take advantage of us.

If you don't want her taking advantage of you I'm worried.

Speaking of which I have two papers to write. One is a Freudian analysis of the fall of Rome and the other a survey of Sallust, Livy and Tacitus. Can't decide which to do first.

At the moment, im so full of song ideas. I have 9 done for my album, 6 more on the go, and 3 more in "conceptualization ". My brain is backed up.

other than that, nothing. Boring shitty Saturday in Winter.

Planning out the next adventure for my D&D group. I made an overarching plot for this campaign a while back and am sticking to it, but they seem to live to thwart me, making the most idiotic decisions possible and getting one character killed. Elias made a new character, and I worked him into the plot in such a way that it's actually really epic, but it means I'm gonna have to make up at least part of the backstory for his character, which is generally a no-no.