The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So this dude at my school drank his own piss because he bet a short guy that he couldn't make a shot from half court and said "if you make this I'll drink my own piss" and he made it so he drank his piss.

What a fucking idiot.
That said, despite how gross it sounds there are probably worse things than drinking one's own urine. It's sterile, for one thing.

About to abandon my argument with Omni and go watch a bad fantasy movie.

I just bought the tickets for the rock desert festival, I didn't had intention to drive more than 1200 miles to go to the festival til I knew that Opeth are coming :kickass:

Nothing. I've got to go down to Connecticut this weekened which sucks because my Grandma has pancreatic(spelling ?) cancer which has spread into her liver and my uncle is in the hospital and not sure if he's going to live, he had a heart transplant in his early 20's and than another one at 35 and is now 45 and his liver failed,etc.. and his heart is fucked up. The drive sucks.

Just went to a session of the MIT Juggling Club and I FINALLY learned how to juggle successfully. I just needed a better teacher.

Nothing. I've got to go down to Connecticut this weekened which sucks because my Grandma has pancreatic(spelling ?) cancer which has spread into her liver and my uncle is in the hospital and not sure if he's going to live, he had a heart transplant in his early 20's and than another one at 35 and is now 45 and his liver failed,etc.. and his heart is fucked up. The drive sucks.

Oh man. I'm so sorry.

It's always weird to me when someone says something like "my mother died" and someone say "I'm sorry." Why are they apologizing? It's not like they played a role in the death of their mother.