The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just ate a microwaveable panini... possibly the weirdest TV dinner I've ever had. It wasn't exactly horrible, but it certainly wasn't good. It could've been decent if it had better ingredients though.

Just for the record, this thing left a horrible noxious feeling in my stomach later on, as if I'd been poisoned with toxic waste, and I would strongly recommend against anyone eating microwaveable paninis in the future.

One time I ate yellow tofu with a nasty undercooked/rotten look to it and I was sick for a week. I had diarrhea every 10 minutes. :erk:

Your brother needs his ass kicked.

No, he just needs my parents to kick him out of the house so he can feel real consequences for his actions. I just feel bad thinking that in my future I will be a lot more successful than my brother and when I tell him about my life I'll make him feel like shit.

I had this once and it was pretty good aside from the usual things you'd expect like the bread being sort of rubbery, and the turkey can be bad if it isn't totally cooked when you take it out:

ProductImage.ashx

No, he just needs my parents to kick him out of the house so he can feel real consequences for his actions. I just feel bad thinking that in my future I will be a lot more successful than my brother and when I tell him about my life I'll make him feel like shit.

Doesn't work.

Just ate a microwaveable panini... possibly the weirdest TV dinner I've ever had. It wasn't exactly horrible, but it certainly wasn't good. It could've been decent if it had better ingredients though.
My girlfriend eats those things and claims they are good. I tried it once and it tasted very imitation and plastic-like.

Just woke up listening to some old Ozzy on vinyl(Diary of a Madman atm), have no idea what i'm going to do today.

Bussing to the airport in a half hour for my flight to Buffalo. If I get there alive my uncle will be taking me to the Sabres-Canadiens game tonight.

There are so many things wrong with this statement

Today I found out Mr. Hands == 2 guys one horse.

cheers, and yes put shit in the bin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Belated. Possibly.

Had one of them. Had the same feeling.
Not the later noxious feeling. The "Meh" feeling.

I will be a lot more successful than my brother and when I tell him about my life I'll make him feel like shit.

Lols queue drug use and ruined future.
IRONY FTW.

Gonna watch some Bleach, then maybe play some killzone.

im getting ready for priest, testament and megadeth later tonight. Im pissing myself waiting.

Priest and Testament were awesome when I saw them at the Metal Masters show.

Though, Heaven and Hell blew them out of the water imo.

One Cadbury Creme Egg is fine. :)

Two Cadbury Creme Eggs are divine. :D

Three Cadbury Creme Eggs are too much at one time... :ill: